CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Same Old Story

I can't tell you how many times I have read a blog that says, "Today I start blogging again". 

So here goes.....Today I start blogging again.  I'm going to give it another go. 

I've never really considered myself a writer, which is probably why I have failed in the past to be consistant with my blogging.  I usually leave the creative writing to my very talented husband.  However, lately, not only have I desired to have some sort of record of my life, but I have also thought maybe this might be some good therapy (we all need some form of that, right?). I don't have dreams of being the most followed blog or even being interesting to other people.  I just want to live my life and keep a record of it.  Who knows what that will look like? 

So here I go...

2 comments:

Aspiring Mom2three said...

I look forward to hearing your blogging voice again! I blog for myself and so that family in other states will know what's going on. Blogging is therapy for me many times as well. It turns out that my oldest two know your niece Rachel from Prairie Grove. It's a small world!

Lori Strickland said...

Really? It is a small world, huh?