CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Family Rules

I recently jumped on the bandwagon and made my own "Family Rules" canvas for our house.  I was pleased with the way it turned out.  I got to use my new (used) Cricut to help me out with the lettering (thanks, Maria).  It took me longer than I thought it would, but it was worth it. 

I wanted to make our "rules" ones that were things To Do and not a list of no-nos.  Several of them were "borrowed" from other bloggers that have posted their own creations.  However, I came up with a few of my own too.  My favorites are "Be your siblings' biggest fan" and "Remember Whose you are". 

My kids are already referring to "rule # 3" or "mom's rule #8".  That was my goal...just to be aware of what we should already be doing.  I think it was a success, despite a few wrinkles caused by the glue.  :)




1 comment:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

this really looks great Lori!
thx for your visit & follow at FHC~
Welcome ..