CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Berry Pickin'

I'm not sure where I've been for the last 2 years...but I have never realized that there are wild blackberry bushes that line the property of our church building!  I wonder if these have been going to waste for the last couple of years? 

Well, once I discovered it (thanks to my kids), I went a picked some!  Truli wasn't too happy about me taking her picture while she was picking, and I'm not even sure that Evan knew I ever took his picture, but I was having fun! 

It was about 90 degrees at 9 a.m. when we were picking, and there were wasps trying to attack Evan, but we succeeded.  Below is our reward!  Mmm...

1 comment:

Amber said...

yummy....but wasn't your true reward a pie? where is the pic of the pie? lol.