CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Friend Making Monday

Head on over to Kasey's blog and join in on the fun! This week's task is to answer the following questions......

1) My favorite book is: I always love what I'm reading at the moment. One of my favorites is The Shofar Blew

2) I drive a: Blazer

3) My favorite type of food to eat is: Anything with sugar in it.

4) My favorite dessert is: Ben & Jerry's

5) My favorite movie is: I have 2 that usually tie for first: The Wizard of Oz & Steel Magnolias

6) When I go to Starbucks I get a: Caramel Macchiato (sp?)

7) My favorite vegetable is: Corn on the cob

8) My favorite thing to wear is: something comfy - usually jeans

9) My favorite color is: brown. I know, it's weird.

10) I decorate my house in this style: Mostly I just try to make it look like we aren't Sanford and Son

11) Right now I am reading: Opal by Lauraine Snelling

12) If I could vacation anywhere I would go to: Southern China (love it) or the Redwood Forest (never been there)

4 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Lori -
So nice to meet you. I enjoyed reading your list! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jen

Rhonda said...

Hi Lori,
Glad your joining the fun...

I love Steel Magnolias! Great movie. Have a great week! :o)

Kasey said...

Yay, I'm so happy you joined us! It was great learning about you! I hope you have a great night!

Miller Racing Family said...

Hi Lori,
I am coming over from Kasey's. I agree with you on favorite food: corn on the cob, nothing better than a fresh batch from the garden covered in butter.
Have a blessed day.