CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting To Exhale

You know that moment when you are finally able to exhale, only to realize that you didn't even know you were holding your breath?  That's how I feel today. 

Evan landed back on US soil this morning.  I didn't realize how relieved I would be.  Even though I won't get to see him until Saturday, I just feel better knowing he's in the same country that I am, on the same side of the globe.  Whew!

For those of you who may not know, Evan was accepted this last spring to be an intern to China this summer.  He was able to work with missionaries, locals, and underground churches all summer.  I am so glad he was able to have this exciting and rewarding experience.  He was living his dream, as well as living within his spiritual gifts.  How awesome is that?

However, for me, this was....let's just say...extremely hard!

I will be welcoming him home on Saturday, and I can't wait!

I can breathe again...and I thank God for the learning experience He gave us both.



No comments: