CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Cutie Pie Niece

I'm amazed that I got to take these pictures of my cute niece, Eden! In the five years of her young life, this is the first time she has ever smiled at me when I had a camera in my hand (and believe me, I have a camera in my hand a lot)! I'm sure she didn't realize what she was doing! :)
If you know my mother-in-law, please don't be confused...this is Eden, not Roberta. I'm telling you, they look exactly alike! Eden had fun "posing" with the umbrella and showing off for Aunt Lori!


1 comment:

Amber said...

how can I not respond to that.....I hope you made me some prints and wrapped them up for Christmas.....your pics on Facebook of the "angels" at Christmas @ Son-Rise are gorgeous. I hope some day I can learn a few tricks of the trade from you.